SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, October 11, 2010

3-D Haunted House - Happy Hauntings

Hi this is Susan and this is my week to select the challenge cut for the Design Team. In true Halloween spirit (or is that Spirits?) I chose the 3-D Haunted House from Happy Hauntings. This house is sooo adorable when completed; it will make a perfectly haunting accent in your October decor.

There are quite a few pieces to cut with this house but the cutting goes quickly. The assembly on the other hand does take time, but the results are well worth the effort. The back of the Happy Hauntings manual has step by step assembly instructions that even I could follow!

As a team we discovered that cutting the house at 7 inches allowed it to fit on the 12 x 12 mat. With that little tid bit of info, don't forget to play along with us and add your project to Linky below. We'll be giving away a Project of the Week blinkie to one lucky participant. If you don't have Happy Hauntings, feel free to use another cart to make a spooky house (either 1-D or 3-D).




Karen Pinsonat




Donna Mundinger



Heather Binnie



Carole Lowe Beath - Winter Wonderland




Susan Edwards



Julia Moss



Theresa Kelly-Enter If You Dare!!!



Joanna Bandelin




Powered by Linky Tools

Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...

19 comments :

  1. Wow!!!!!!!! They look so gorgeous!!! I have this cart. Were they tough to make gals? Did it take you a long time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such wonderful projects. This was a real test for me, and I tossed a lot before I actually got something I could put in. Yes, Denise...these were tough.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh these are sooooo great! Wow gals you've really done a great job! I took the easy way out, lol! If I only had a place to store it after, lol! After seeing all of them I still want to make one...... One Day.....!!!!!
    ((Hugs)) Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. well these are just glorious, each one a Halloween treat. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just about did me in. I think I'll take the week off! Great job, ladies! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how fantastic are all these spooky houses! Well done ladies I've been down with flu for about 10 days so I missed this one! Wonderful work everyone!
    Hugs
    juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! these are amazing and thanks for taking the time to build these creepy abodes. I love them all You are all so creative! Im not making houses but making candy bar wrappers for the trick or treaters that come to the door. I love making them.
    Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i am in awe of every single project...you ladies are the CREAM OF THE CROP...wow wow wow wow wow...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow!!! These are all wonderful ladies. I can tell that you all put a lot of time into your projects.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for participating in the challenge - you ALL did wonderfully. I love the variety of houses and embellies. Just like each of you, this week's challenge is full of awesomeness!!!

    xx Susan

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey I saw Susan's haunted house in person and it was awesome! (like everything she does). Then I saw what these other talented ladies have done & all I can say is "Wow !"they are all so fantastic. Just glad they share they talent with us.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well done ladies!!! I'm still on the road traveling and unable to visit everyone's site individually but I wanted you all to know how fantastic these are. So happy to be part of such a fantastic group of talent.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous houses!!!!! TFS

    rhondah*

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMGOSH! These are ALL Wonderful Ladies! They are ALL different and unique! I LOVE them! TFS! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  15. The DT did an awesome jobs!!! I love each and every creation!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. When is the deadline? Have I missed it?

    mnfoxx1110@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. You haven't missed it. It's running until November 1. Normally we run challenges for 2 weeks but this time we're making it for 3 weeks.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is also a very good post which I really enjoyed reading. It is not every day that I have the possibility to see something like this.. gastronomiemöbel

    ReplyDelete
  19. The land might yield higher returns than assets. A massive initial capital should be invested to shop for a property and this may become a awful investment if you'll no longer generate good returns. However, capital funding in land is lower in comparison to property and house inspection.

    ReplyDelete